Time & Location
About the Event
Please join us for the LRRETA annual campout! Camping spots are limited, so don't delay!!!!
Who: Open to all
Where: Little Blue Stem, Isle du Bois
When: Friday and Saturday, Nov. 21-22, leave on Sunday/Sign up by Sunday, Nov. 15th!
* Friday afternoon / evening - Campout and trail ride
* Saturday at 10:00 a.m. - Scavenger Hunt with prizes.
* Saturday at 1:30 p.m. - Chiropractor and Acupuncture Demo - Dr. Ray Stucky
* Saturday at 3:30 p.m. - Liberty Horse Demonstration - Caitie Holtzman and Candace Snow
* Sunday morning - ride on your own and camping sites close at 11:00 a.m.
Feel free to come for the day on Saturday and join us for the trail ride if you don't want to camp!
Bring your own food! However, LRRETA will provide hot dogs for Saturday lunch after the ride.
Negative coggins required!
How: Sign up now and if staying in a campsite, you can pay camping fee to LRETTA here and indicate how many will be coming. Lrreta has reserved 7 sites for weekend. The camping fee is only $25 per night.
We look forward to seeing you!
- Campout - Friday night only$25$250$0
- Campout - Sat. night only$25$250$0
- Campout Two Nights$50$500$0
- Saturday Ride and Demo's$20$200$0