Obstacle / Bomb Proof Clinic - Back by Popular Demand
Time & Location
About the Event
Obstacles & Bomb Proof Clinic
Friday, May 29th and Saturday, May 30th
9 a.m. to 5 p.m.—$10 for lunch per day
BACK BY POPULAR DEMAND - Greg Sokoloski (former Houston Mounted Police) and Debbie Adcock (Parelli / Liberty Instructor) will be helping you to work through obstacles and bomb-proofing your horse. The training helps you to learn how to better communicate with your horse and know what to do to help them overcome challenges out on the trail and in frightening situations!
A SAFE HORSE MAKES A HAPPY RIDER!
- ¨ Your horse spooks and starts bucking?¨
- A deer or wild hog comes out of nowhere?¨
- Another horse and rider comes flying up behind you?¨
- Firecrackers or gunshots go off and your horse gets spooked?
Would you know what to do?
Horses are instinctively flight-fight animals.
- Instill better communication,
- Create a more calm and confident horse,
- Develop a horse that thinks more and reacts less.
- Establish a greater bond and connection ,
Cost: $225 (Members) or $250 (Non-Members)
Or $125 per day (Members) or $175 per day (Non-Members)
Lunch— $10 per day Or $125 per day (Members) or $175 per day (Non-Members)
For more information and where to pay, please check out the flyer - at https://www.lrreta.com/obstacle-bomb-proof-clinci
PLEASE NOTE: “Bomb / Obstacle Clinic” on Donation Note section and please use “friends and family” on PayPal to avoid fees.
P.S. As a follow up to the 2-day clinic, we will be hosting a 1/2 day obstacle course clinic out on on the trails! On Sunday, May 17th, join us at the Elm Fork Trailhead just south of the Lake Ray Roberts dam on Cty Rd 455, Aubrey, TX. See the flyer for more information at https://www.lrreta.com/elm-fork-trail-obstacle-clinin.